[Haskell-cafe] can't download haskell-mode for emacs: directory is empty

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Sun Mar 6 20:51:39 CET 2011

Richard Cobbe wrote:
> I'm trying to see if I'm running the latest version of haskell-mode.el.
> Unfortunately, the download link at the top of
> <http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_mode_for_Emacs> points to a
> directory with nothing in it.
> Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

It is still disabled after the hack attack on community.haskell.org.
However, the darcs repository for the project has been re-enabled.
It is at: http://code.haskell.org/haskellmode-emacs/

The link on the wiki page points to a directory that is
supposed to contain tar archives of the current version and a
number of previous versions of the project. The project
owners need to check them over and verify that they were
not compromised during the security breach. Once they
do that and notify the community.haskell.org admins, that
content will also be re-enabled.

Hope this helps,
Yitz