[Haskell-cafe] Combinatorial Problems

Richard Senington sc06r2s at leeds.ac.uk
Sun Mar 6 13:24:31 CET 2011

Hello all,

I have just uploaded a very early (0.0.1) version of a library I am
working on to hackage. The library is for representing some well known
combinatorial problems, and provide loading routines for standard
repositories of these problems.

At the moment is only support SAT-3 and the SATLIB loading routines. It
does have a set of functions for TSP, but I have not yet finished
reworking the TSPLIB loading code yet. Hopefully that will be coming soon.

It is a very early version so not heavily tested, but I thought it would
be better to put it up so that if anyone is interested they can have a look
and make suggestions. Any comments, bug reports or modification ideas,
please feel free to email me.

RS