[Haskell-cafe] Benchmarks game updated

Nikitiskiy Dmitriy nick at bel.ru
Sun Mar 6 07:46:33 CET 2011

05.03.2011 20:55, Don Stewart пишет:
> Isaac Gouy from the Language Benchmarks game tells me that they're
> starting to use GHC 7.0.2, there are a few tweaks, new flags (e.g. the
> LLVM backend) and other experiments people might like to try.
>
> Additionally, there are a couple of build failures that should be fixed.
>
>     http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64q/measurements.php?lang=ghc
>
> -- Don

Hello,

As I see, some examples compilled with similar flags:

/usr/local/src/ghc-7.0.2/bin/ghc --make -O2 -fglasgow-exts -rtsopts -funbox-strict-fields -fexcess-precision -fvia-c -optc-O3 spectralnorm.ghc-4.hs -o spectralnorm.ghc-4.ghc_run

Does this flags enable LLVM optimizations in 7.0.2?

--
Dmitriy