[Haskell-cafe] Haskell IDE

Gracjan Polak gracjanpolak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:16:10 CET 2011

Alexander Danilov <alexander.a.danilov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 03.03.2011 16:05, Hauschild, Klaus (EXT) пишет:
> > Hi Haskellers,
> > whats your Haskell IDE of choise? Currently I use leksah. Is the
> > EclipseFP Plugin for Eclipse a real alternative?
> > Thanks
> > Klaus
> >

> Emacs, look at haskell wiki for details about haskell-mode.

Emacs is good as an editor for Haskell. Indentation is problematic.

I'd like to have a indent mode that has following bindings:
- TAB indents 4 chars more
- Shift-TAB indents 4 chars less
- RET - indents a line same as previous line unless last line had a block
  opening keyword

Indentation indents mostly too far right in current haskell-mode for my taste.

--
Gracjan