[Haskell-cafe] HDF5 binding (was: why is ghci trying to load hsc file ??)

James Andrew Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Wed Mar 2 13:57:19 CET 2011

What an interesting coincidence, that makes at least three of us. Apparently it's an idea whose time has come.

Mine is also an incomplete low-level binding but is currently under semi-active development and I aim to make it cover the entire hdf5.h interface.

If anyone is interested in it I've put it on github at:

https://github.com/mokus0/bindings-hdf5

-- James