[Haskell-cafe] Enumerators, Enumeratees and Iterators

Dmitry Olshansky olshanskydr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:03:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

for the first question you can look at combinators in
Data.Iteratee.ListLike<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/iteratee/0.8.5.0/doc/html/Data-Iteratee-ListLike.html>
for iteratee package or
Data.Enumerator.List<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/enumerator/0.4.10/doc/html/Data-Enumerator-List.html>
for
enumerator package.

I doubt that I understand the second question. It seems that Map is more
natural here. You can transform list into enumerator for instance by
enumList<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/enumerator/0.4.10/doc/html/Data-Enumerator.html#g:7>.
But I wonder what is the reason for that in your case?