[Haskell-cafe] Data.Time

joe at omc-international.com.au joe at omc-international.com.au
Sun Jun 26 03:28:17 CEST 2011

I've tended to use the attached module.

It is basic, but has covered my needs.

It probably has many issues (bugs, inefficiencies, naming conventions,
etc) but has been sufficient so far.

Developed by myself a few years ago, under no particular licence - happy
for reuse or for someone to take it and package it up under cabal if it is
useful or maybe even better for someone to suggest a simple alternative.

cheers,

Joe