[Haskell-cafe] yi + cabal-dev

Alex Rozenshteyn rpglover64 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:09:21 CEST 2011

Experimentation with that idea and the use of the "strings" command suggest
that the full path to the ghc binary is used and is stored in the compiled
Yi executable.

I'd rather not replace the ghc binary with a shell script that determines if
it's being called by Yi or not and then behaves differently. While amusing,
I'd rather not.

--
          Alex R