[Haskell-cafe] Best platform for development with GHC?

kaffeepause73 kaffeepause73 at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 15 16:49:13 CEST 2011

Its also worth looking at Arch Linux - they have a rolling release and are
therefore
very up to date and have from first glance a very good haskell integration.
The community
is excellent as well.

I switched back to debian squeeze however, because of its stability - update
seldomly cause trouble.
With the rolling release u need to create urself a way to roll back in case
of problems.
On debian I'm using cabal to get the libraries I need, without problems so
far.