[Haskell-cafe] Announcing: hashtables-1.0.0.0

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Sat Jun 11 20:20:03 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I’m very pleased to announce today the release of the first version of
hashtables, a Haskell library for fast mutable hash tables. The
hashtables library contains three different mutable hash table
implementations in the ST monad, as well as a type class abstracting
out the functions common to each and a set of wrapper functions to use
the hash tables in the IO monad. It's also substantially faster than
Data.HashTable. For more information, including performance benchmarks
vs. some of the other common Haskell associative datatypes, please see
my blog post:

    http://gregorycollins.net/posts/2011/06/11/announcing-hashtables

Although I’ve made substantial efforts to test this code prior to
release, it is a "version 1.0". Please send bug reports to the
hashtables github issues page:
https://github.com/gregorycollins/hashtables/issues.

Thanks!

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>