[Haskell-cafe] Matplotlib analog for Haskell?

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Fri Jun 10 22:54:23 CEST 2011

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011, Dmitri O.Kondratiev wrote:

> That's what I get (see below). What else should I do to install gnuplot?

> ~/wks/haskell-wks/gnuplot/gnuplot-0.4.2/src>ghc -v Demo.hs

Do you really want to compile the Demo (with ghc)? It is already compiled
if 'cabal install -fbuildExamples' was successful. Maybe you want to run
'ghci' for interactive tests. But you need to tell 'ghci' the path to the
Paths module. 'make ghci-demo' should call GHCi with the right options on
Linux:

$ ghci -Wall -i:src:dist/build/autogen:execute/tmp src/Demo.hs

Did I already advertise the gnuplot mailing list?