[Haskell-cafe] Twidge and "lsfollowers --all"

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Jun 7 12:57:47 CEST 2011

The github Twidge page [https://github.com/jgoerzen/twidge/wiki] states
that this is the right place for questions about Twidge, so here goes.

When running

	twidge lsfollowers --all $USERNAME

my expectation is that all followers of $USERNAME will be listed. However,
what appears to happen is that the first 100 followers' names are
displayed, then there is a pause, then the same 100 names are displayed
again; this cycle repeats (I stopped it after four iterations).

Is this the expected behaviour?

Thanks,
Keith
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?