[Haskell-cafe] Twidge and "lsfollowers --all"

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Jun 7 12:57:47 CEST 2011

The github Twidge page [https://github.com/jgoerzen/twidge/wiki] states
that this is the right place for questions about Twidge, so here goes.

When running

	twidge lsfollowers --all $USERNAME

my expectation is that all followers of $USERNAME will be listed. However,
what appears to happen is that the first 100 followers' names are
displayed, then there is a pause, then the same 100 names are displayed
again; this cycle repeats (I stopped it after four iterations).

Is this the expected behaviour?

"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?