[Haskell-cafe] OK! I have a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.7

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Mon Jun 6 02:42:17 CEST 2011

Quoth KC <kc1956 at gmail.com>,

> ... Xcode3.2.6, Haskell Platform 2011.2.0.1
> What are 2or 3 ways so far to get a GUI & graphics?

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Using_Haskell_in_an_Xcode_Cocoa_project

... if you don't mind that there will be some Objective C involved.

I have written only a very minor application this way, that connects
to my IMAP service, retrieves a message by index and part, and displays
it in a text window.  The network connection and computation is Haskell,
so in this case only the absolute minimal Objective C.

	Donn