[Haskell-cafe] Matplotlib analog for Haskell?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:57:28 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <
ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3 June 2011 21:39, Dmitri O.Kondratiev <dokondr at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please advise on Haskell 2D plotting libraries to generate plots,
> > histograms, power spectra, bar charts, errorcharts, scatterplots, etc,
> > similar to what Matplotlib does:
> > http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/
>
> I was going to list the possible packages but found too many... so
> search for "chart" and "plot" on Hackage:
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/
>
> In particular, the Chart, plot and gnuplot libraries probably do what
> you want (or at least a subset).
>
> --

Thanks!
I tried gnuplot:

GHCi, version 7.0.3: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help
Prelude> import Graphics.Gnuplot.Simple
Prelude Graphics.Gnuplot.Simple> :l Demo.hs

Demo.hs:25:18:
    Could not find module `Paths_gnuplot':
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
Failed, modules loaded: none.
Prelude Graphics.Gnuplot.Simple>

Where to get `Paths_gnuplot': module?