[Haskell-cafe] *GROUP HUG*

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Thu Jun 2 23:23:34 CEST 2011

I disagree. I'm by no means proficient in Haskell. And, I never
bothered learning PHP. I will when I need to. PHP programmers are a
dime a dozen. It's been my experience that Haskell is a tool one may
use to distinguish oneself from the hoi-poloi. This is important when
you live in an area where the baker down the street has a CS degree.