[Haskell-cafe] XCode Dependency for HP on Mac - old XCode versions

Clive Brettingham-Moore haskell at brettingham-moore.net
Wed Jul 27 12:19:36 CEST 2011

> To get XCode on my 10.6 machine, I...

I had quite a hunt recently to find the most recent XCode for my
not-so-recent mac... so I'll share what I found:

If you are a registered developer (free reg is fine) with apple go to
http://connect.apple.com/
Hit the link to developer tools, and you will find a fairly
comprehensive set of XCode versions.

Then you just have to work out the latest one for your OS (3.1.4 for
Leopard; I assume any 3.2 is fine with SL; looks like 4.0 is missing
from list as jumps to 4.1 for Lion).

Not that it solves the 4G download for 3.2.x, but hopefully useful for
anyone looking older versions, which can be quite difficult to find if
you try to navigate from developer.apple.com.