[Haskell-cafe] XCode Dependency for HP on Mac

Niklas Larsson metaniklas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:53:07 CEST 2011

XCode 4.1 is free on the Mac App Store; but that requires OSX 10.7;
they seem to have removed Xcode 4 that used to be $5 there. I can
still download Xcode 4 on my developer account, but that isn't
available to people who don't pay up.

I think Apple is making a good case here for bundling gcc and friends
with Haskell Platform.

Niklas