[Haskell-cafe] QuickCheck Questions

Mark Spezzano mark.spezzano at chariot.net.au
Mon Jul 25 06:31:33 CEST 2011

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the response. The first part works well with minor modifications.

Part 2 is still a bit vague to me. I basically want to "clamp" the Integers generated within the Queue to between 0 and some positive number. At present they're giving me numbers all over the place (specifically negative number)

Thanks

Mark