[Haskell-cafe] Cloud Haskell

Julian Porter julian.porter at porternet.org
Sun Jul 24 00:36:22 CEST 2011

I'm using it as the basis for a lightweight distributed generalised MapReduce framework for Haskell, which basically turns out to be a framework for distributed monads.  I haven't started serious work yet, but expect to in the next few days, and so would be interested to share experiences.

Julian Porter
julian.porter at porternet.org
http://www.porternet.org