[Haskell-cafe] Grammar hacker in Haskell

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:27:23 CEST 2011

The algorithms are "common practice" and a web search should provide
lecture notes detailing them - you will likely have to translate to
Haskell yourself.

If you have a university affiliation, I'd go to the library and check
books on compiler construction. The classic is the "Dragon Book" -
"Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools" by Aho et al. though
the presentation in this book is quite formal. I liked "Modern
Compiler Design" by Grune et al. myself.

Be cautious about buying a book without surveying it first - the
presentation of the algorithms varies considerably.

Best wishes

Stephen