[Haskell-cafe] haskell zlip read position

rahul gopinath at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Wed Jul 20 12:43:57 CEST 2011

Hi Guys,
    I am trying to parse a binary stream with the format for one entry
[headers, zlib compressed content] , with multiple entries.
I can use the Zlib library to get the content for the first entry after
the headers, but I cannot find a way to get the offset to start parsing
for the second entry.  Is there a way I can get this information out of
ZLib? or is there a better approach to doing this? Any pointers would be
very much appreciated.

Regards,
Rahul