[Haskell-cafe] ANN: cabal-dev 0.8

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at gnu.org
Tue Jul 19 10:43:00 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 10:33 +0200, Gregory Collins wrote:
> Particular tips from our configuration:
>
>   * Jenkins is a Java project, and hence gobbles RAM. My VPS couldn't
> handle it, so I run it over a VPN tunnel to a machine sitting in my
> living room.
>
>   * If you set up test-framework to run your tests, you can get it to
> spit out junit XML which Jenkins understands
>
>   * Get Jenkins to wrap up your haddocks and HPC test coverage
> reports, it's really useful.

Yeah, that's what I got so far as well (based on what I could deduce
from snapframework's Jenkins site some time ago) :-)

What I'm particularly interested in now is how that "Compiler Warnings"
works, see

https://jenkins.serpentine.com/job/attoparsec/1/warningsResult/

or what's needed to get that compile-flags configuration matrix set
up...

and I was wondering, if someone has managed to graph a few more metrics
(such as hpc's or haddock's coverage) as trend over builds via the
plot-plugin or something similiar...

-- hvr