[Haskell-cafe] How to use Yesod OAuth

Haisheng Wu freizl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:24:40 CEST 2011

Hello,
  I'm trying to use Yesod oAuth plugin to a SNS site which is very similar
to Twitter.

  I add oAuth into the authPlugin and I'm able to see the auth URL at login
page.
  I click the URL and it forwards me to a page ask me input that SNS site
account.
  I fill in my account then the browser navigate to the authorize page
display a authorised code (8 digits).

  Then, how I suppose to continue? (I think this is the 2nd phase of the
oauth process)

  I expect there will be a text box in my App where I can fill in the
authorised code.
  Or even the oAuth plugin automatically get the authorised code and
continue to the next oauth phase.

  Appreciate your help!

Haisheng