[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: docidx-1.0.0

Andy Gimblett haskell at gimbo.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 13:24:49 CEST 2011

With apologies, I now announce docidx-1.0.1 which fixes a problem kindly pointed out by Jack Henahan.  If you tried to install docidx using "cabal install" over the weekend and failed, please try again now.

The docidx-1.0.0.tar.gz uploaded to hackage on Friday was missing most of its source code (everything except its Main module in fact), because I hadn't added an "other-modules" field to docidx.cabal.  I hadn't actually tried to build from that tarball, so I didn't spot this: I had assumed that if I could "cabal install" in my source directory, then the tarball (produced by cabal sdist) would work too.  (And yes, I've tested this version before announcing it! :-) )

Apologies again, and many thanks to Jack for pointing this out.

-Andy