[Haskell-cafe] Call for GUI examples - Functional Reactive Programming

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Fri Jul 8 10:57:53 CEST 2011

[snip haskell@, leaving -café]

Heinrich Apfelmus <apfelmus at quantentunnel.de> writes:

> Do you know any *small GUI programs* that you would *like* to see
> *implemented with Functional Reactive Programming?*

I don't know if this fits the bill, but a tool that I'd like to see is
plotting for one or more live streams of data.  I guess I want something
similar to timeplot, but listening on an input stream and
updating/scrolling the plot.  Think 'tail -f /var/log/messages | awk
something | liveplot options'.

-k