[Haskell-cafe] NLP libraries and tools?

Dmitri O.Kondratiev dokondr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 15:27:28 CEST 2011

Hi,
Continuing my search of Haskell NLP tools and libs, I wonder if the
following Haskell libraries exist (googling them does not help):
1) End of Sentence (EOS) Detection. Break text into a collection of
meaningful sentences.
2) Part-of-Speech (POS) Tagging. Assign part-of-speech information to each
token.
3) Chunking. Analyze each tagged token within a sentence and assemble
compound tokens that express logical concepts. Define a custom grammar.
4) Extraction. Analyze each chunk and further tag the chunks as named
entities, such as people, organizations, locations, etc.

Any ideas where to look for similar Haskell libraries?