[Haskell-cafe] Splitting Hackage Packages and re-exporting entire modules (with same module name)

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 07:36:29 CEST 2011

All,

I have decided it would be beneficial to split System.Crypto.Random
and the rest of crypto-api into different packages.  Is there I way I
can create a package, "entropy", with System.Crypto.Random but
continue to expose that module from crypto-api (allowing people who
use that module some time to move)?  If so, how?  If not, does anyone
else see value in this and how it can be added to the infrastructure?

Cheers,
Thomas