[Haskell-cafe] Lambdabot plugin system description

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 04:45:44 CEST 2011

In fact  there is!

Plugging Haskell In. André Pang, Don Stewart, Sean Seefried, and
Manuel M. T. Chakravarty. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Workshop
on Haskell, pages 10-21. ACM Press, 2004

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/papers/hs-plugins.pdf

And

Dynamic Applications From the Ground Up. Don Stewart and Manuel M. T.
Chakravarty. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Haskell,
pages 27-38. ACM Press, 2005

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/papers/yi.pdf

--   Don