[Haskell-cafe] companies using Haskell or other FP languages near Rochester?

Edward Amsden eca7215 at cs.rit.edu
Mon Jan 31 22:05:23 CET 2011

I'm an undergraduate CS student (4th year status) looking for an co-op
or internship in the Rochester area. I'd really like to do something
with functional programming or Haskell specifically, but I'm not sure
if anyone in this area does that. Staying near Rochester is important
because I'd also like to take one or two classes at my school
(Rochester Institute of Technology) over the summer.

Any ideas?

--
Edward Amsden
Undergraduate