[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: genprog-0.1

grzegorz.nowak strange3studio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:15:24 CET 2011

Jan,

great, great work.

Although I'm quite new to the Haskell (but experienced in a dozen of
imperative languages and GP), I had no difficulties with adopting your
example to my initial needs.
Now I'm facing new problem: is it possible to create recursive program
structures with your library (or using Haskell itself), so that you could
simulate loop-like structures in the code  ?
Sorry if the answer to this question is obvious - I'm still getting used to
the Haskell -)

Thanks a lot for sharing this and congratulations.
keep posting!