[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] A few days to go before the old server goes down

Henning Thielemann schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Jan 29 18:52:15 CET 2011

Henk-Jan van Tuyl schrieb:

> L.S.,
>
> Only four days until the old Haskell.org server disappears; I found the
> following missing:
>
> http://www.haskell.org/yale/
> http://darcs.haskell.org/hfuse/
> http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/
> http://haskell.org/FranTk
> http://www.haskell.org/yampa/
> http://www.haskell.org/visualhaskell/
>
> http://haskell.org/~kolmodin
> http://haskell.org/graphics/
> http://www.haskell.org/libraries/
> http://haskell.org/hdirect/
> http://haskell.org/haskore/
> http://darcs.haskell.org/wxhaskell/
> http://www.haskell.org/all_about_monads
> http://www.haskell.org/edsl/
> http://www.haskell.org/jcp/
> http://darcs.haskell.org/yaht
> http://cvs.haskell.org/darcs/
> http://haskell.org/ObjectIO
> http://www.haskell.org/sitewiki/
> http://darcs.haskell.org/~lemmih/

The darcs.haskell.org and cvs.haskell.org stuff was already gone, when
those domains shifted to hosting only base packages. If you are lucky
the repositories moved to code.haskell.org.

> It would also be a shame if useful information would be lost, so copy
> the pages before it is too late! (The Wayback Machine has no recent
> copies, or even none at all for some pages.)
>
> If they have moved, it would be useful to know whereto, as several
> HaskellWiki pages have to be updated.

Is it possible to create a tarball of the contents of the
oldhaskell.yale server in order to assert that nothing gets lost? We
have already lost useful information contained in the old hawiki, now
the same seems to happen with non-Wiki stuff at haskell.org.