[Haskell-cafe] Haskell for children? Any experience?

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:26:01 CET 2011

On 27 January 2011 15:04, Chris Smith <cdsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> I'm wondering if anyone has
> experience in anything similar that they might share with me.  I'm
> trying to decide if this is feasible, or it I should try to do something
> different.

Hi Chris

John Peterson had some nice work using Haskore and Fran for elementary
teaching on the old Haskell.org website. Google's cache says the old
URL was here but its now vanished:

www.haskell.org/edsl/campy/campy-2003-music.ppt

I've copies of the slides somewhere but the landing page had extra
notes and examples. I can send you the slides off-list if you want
them.