[Haskell-cafe] HMatrix Vector/Matrix interpolation ala Matlab interp/interp2 ??

gutti philipp.guttenberg at gmx.net
Sat Jan 22 15:07:17 CET 2011

Dear Haskellers,

I'm looking for Vector and especially Matric interpolation ala:

    z = interp2 (xMatrix, yMatrix, zMatrix, x, y)

   - x and y can be single values or also vectors or matrices
   - indeally with the options nearest, linear, quadratic, qubic..

Any hope that there is something similar especially using the HMatrix
matrices (Matrix Double). - If I have to code it any suggestions ?

Cheers Phil