[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts 1.10.1
niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:19:04 CET 2011
I'm pleased to announce the release of haskell-src-exts-1.10.1!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
Unless you are using the XmlSyntax extension, this major version bump
should behave just like a minor version bump.
1.10.0 --> 1.10.1
* Enable the unicode version of DoubleColon (x2237). Thanks
to Andrés Sicard-Ramírez for the patch!
1.9.6 --> 1.10.0
* Ensure that implied extensions are always picked up, not only
when using the parseFile* family of functions as previously.
* Add the newly devised <%>...</%> syntax to the XmlSyntax support.
This causes changes to pretty much everything, including adding
a case to the AST which prompts the major version bump.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe