[Haskell-cafe] Join Manatee Team!
lazycat.manatee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 02:45:00 CET 2011
I'm Andy, the author of Manatee
( http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Manatee ).
You can watch video
(or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3DgKDVkyeM )
to understand "What is it?" . :)
Manatee is Haskell integrated environment written in Haskell.
The goal of the Manatee project is provide a fast, safe and flexible
integrated environment for haskell hacking.
Some cool feature in Manatee:
* It can dynamic update Haskell extension code in runtime, like elisp
* It protected every application in sandbox, so it minimum your
losses once unexpected exception throw.
* It's multi-thread design, it's won't freeze your operation in anytime.
* It provide handy window manage, you can mix any application
* You can use keyboard control everything you want, and same
experience in all applications. :)
* You can use it develop any application you want, not just text
I'm looking for new developer join Manatee Team, I believe you guys can
develop cooler application than me. :)
If you interested Manatee, welcome to join
manatee-user at googlegroups.com
(or https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/manatee-user )
PS. I'm working on session manager and IDE feature...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe