[Haskell-cafe] Haddock docs don't list instances

Omari Norman omari at smileystation.com
Thu Jan 6 21:12:46 CET 2011

Web versions of Haddock documentation, even this old one, list a class's
instances.

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.2.2/html/libraries/base/Prelude.html#5

My Haddock documentation does not have any class instances at all. This
is true both of the documentation that comes with my Linux system (I use
Debian) and of the documentation I generate locally using cabal-install
or the Setup.hs program in my homemade packages.

How do I get Haddock to make the instance lists? Anybody else have this
problem--maybe it is a Debian bug? Thanks. --Omari

--
Pay a little now, or pay a lot later.