[Haskell-cafe] Trouble installing FileManipCompat

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:06:53 CET 2011

On Wednesday 05 January 2011 19:43:53, Tony Miller wrote:
> Thanks that works, but I have packages that rely on mtl>=2.0, so its
> not the best solution. Perhaps the maintainer of FileManipCompat could
> be contacted to update the package?

Visiting http://hackage.haskell.org/package/FileManip reveals that that
package is obsolete, one should use filemanip (all lowercase) instead,
which has been built on 6.12 and 7.0, so that should work and it's rather
the maintainer(s) of HStringTemplateHelpers (and FileManipCompat) who
should be asked to update their package(s).