[Haskell-cafe] tplot and splot - analyst's swiss army knifes for visualizing log files

Lars Viklund zao at acc.umu.se
Mon Jan 3 12:08:07 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:08:53PM +0300, Eugene Kirpichov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Actually the presentation was created in PowerPoint, not in TeX :)
> You can download the PDF here -
> http://www.slideshare.net/jkff/two-visualization-tools/download
> (however one has to be logged in to Slideshare, for example with a
> facebook acct., for this link to work)
>
> Just in case, I'm also attaching a PDF of the current version to this
> email, but visiting the link is preferable, since I'll be updating the
> contents.

Does the list have any policies on not attaching large files? I'd rather
not have a sizeable chunk of my mail store consumed by files I am
completely uninterested in.

As for storing files online, I'm sure that there's download hosting
services that do not require any signing in, like say archiv.to or
something.

Lars Viklund | zao at acc.umu.se