[Haskell-cafe] ANN: theoremquest-0.0.0

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:05:48 CET 2011

On 28 February 2011 17:59, Jesper Louis Andersen <
jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many "normal" puzzle games fit into the NP-complete class as well, so
> it would look as if human beings like the challenge of trying to solve
> hard problems. Theorem proving is simply yet another beast in the zoo,
> underpinning the other games.

Cale Gibbard once argued that programming is essentially a form of theorem
proving. And people love programming as a hobby, so I can see that taken to
its "logical conclusion" (groan) of actually solving proofs. Could there be
a ProofOverflow? Tee, just joking. I think.