No subject

Thu Feb 24 17:58:36 CET 2011

install GTK+ C library, but gtk2hs can't find those libraries somehow
(such as wrong configure ...)

The right way is :

    1) Install GTK+ all-in-one bundle (Include C library)
    2) Very import, add GTK+ C library and Cabal bin path add in environment variable PATH
    3) Then do "cabal update && cabal install gtk2hs-buildtools && cabal install gtk"

I'm not Windows guy, but almost like above.

I will find time re-build gtk2hs site and
provide Windows Installer (But i can't promise when, i'm so busy)

Hope above will help you. :)

  -- Andy