[Haskell-cafe] Haskell platform installation failure on OS X 10.6.6 (intel)

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:09:09 CET 2011

Thanks Gregory,

Indeed xcode was not installed - however I wonder, why is it a dependency?
It seems quite a heavyweight thing to require for installing Haskell,
and this requirement may very well be a good reason to *not* install
it...

Could you please point me to the ticket you opened? I was not able to google it.