[Haskell-cafe] ANN: unordered-containers - a new, faster hashing-based containers library

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:50:21 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Max Bolingbroke
<batterseapower at hotmail.com> wrote:
> By the way, do you plan to add a HashSet to complement HashMap?

Yes, definitely. I want to flesh out the HashMap API some more and
then add a HashSet implementation. The code is still "moving around" a
lot (e.g. between modules) and I like it to settle down a bit before I
create HashSet (to avoid having more code to move around).

Johan