[Haskell-cafe] linear logic

Nick Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Wed Feb 23 00:23:00 CET 2011

Hi Vasili,

not understanding clearly «in a categorical logic sense» -- but I can be
sure you already checked out coherent spaces, which might be regarded as
underlying Girard's original works in this sense?? I have a faint idea
about improvements, but I don't have them present at the moment.

Curiously -- is it allowed to ask about the motivation?

Cheers, Nick