[Haskell-cafe] iteratee-compress space leak?

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:14:02 CET 2011

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2011, at 5:03 AM, John Lato <jwlato at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/2/22 Michael A Baikov <pacak at bk.ru>

I've definitely hit lazy Map update problems more than once in my Haskell career.  Something I was expecting to run in constant space was  spiraling out of control.  The profiling tools that ship with GHC were outstanding in helping pinpoint the issue.  As was Real World Haskell's chapter on the topic.