[Haskell-cafe] Status update on {code, trac, projects, planet, community}.haskell.org

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:59:42 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 02:12 +0000, Duncan Coutts wrote:
> > We have not yet re-enabled user login accounts, nor re-enabled access
> > to code repositories. We will send a further update when these are
> > re-enabled, or procedures for people to re-enable them are finalised.
>
> Logging in
> ==========
>
> We have restored ssh logins for around 250 user accounts (ie darcs push
> will work).

Several people have asked about the new host key. Yes, there is a new
RSA host key for the community server, the fingerprint of which is:

21:b8:59:ff:39:69:58:7a:51:ef:c1:d8:c6:24:6e:f7

ssh will likely give you a scary warning and you'll need to delete the
old entry in your ~/.ssh/known_hosts file. You don't need to enter a new
one, just delete the old one. When you next log into the server, ssh
will ask you if you're happy with the new key. If you're paranoid, you
can double check that it matches the key fingerprint above.

Duncan