[Haskell-cafe] Proving correctness

Simon Thompson s.j.thompson at kent.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 12:08:59 CET 2011

I did some work years ago about giving a predicate logic treatment of Haskell, based on earlier work for Miranda, and formalised some proofs based on this in Isabelle. Here are the links:

Logic for Miranda, revisited [from Formal Aspects of Computing, 1995]
  http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/pubs/1995/63/index.html

Formulating Haskell [from Functional Programming, Glasgow 1992]
  http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/pubs/1992/123/index.html

Miranda in Isabelle (with Steve Hill) [from Isabelle Workshop, 1995]
  http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/pubs/1995/209/index.html

Regards,

Simon