[Haskell-cafe] How to use http-enumerator with hoauth?

Diego Souza dsouza at bitforest.org
Wed Feb 16 02:49:16 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for the feedbacks. They sound very reasonable.

Going back in time, the first version was in fact a pure library.
However, at some point I changed this as I thought it would make it
easier to use, which might have been a mistake of mine. Back then
http-enumerator wasn't available and after it did I haven't considered
using it until now.

I'm just concerned about changing the interface once more, but it
might be justified. Perhaps splitting it into the pure oauth functions
as used to be in the beginning and another one that puts the http
layer, in case one finds it convenient. That might mitigate this
problem, and perhaps, avoid changing the interface.

What you guys think?

Again, thanks,