[Haskell-cafe] Haskell GUI

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:32:47 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 20:20 +0200, Mihai Maruseac wrote:
> Right now, I am unsure on what is best to use. Can someone give me any
> hints on which is the most kept-to-date and most supported GUI
> library?

It would be hard to beat Gtk2Hs if you're looking for mature, solid, up
to date, and widely used.  Gtk2Hs isn't particularly functional in
style, but as imperative approaches go, it is probably the most widely
used general purpose GUI toolkit in the Haskell community, and very good
quality.

--
Chris Smith