[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Save the date! Haskell hackathon in Philadelphia, July 29-31

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Sat Feb 12 21:54:17 CET 2011

I am very pleased to announce that Hac phi 3, third in an annual
series of Haskell hackathons hosted at the University of Pennsylvania
in Philadelphia, will take place from July 29-31.  More details will
be forthcoming, but put it on your calendar now.  The past two years
have been a blast -- you won't want to miss this one!

Q: Do I have to already be a Haskell expert to attend?

A: No!  All are welcome.  In fact, sitting in a room with a bunch of
   enthusiastic Haskell hackers is a great way to learn.  Past
   attendees have included seasoned Haskell gurus and raw beginners
   alike.

Q: What does one do at a Haskell hackathon?