[Haskell-cafe] Byte Histogram

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:53:50 CET 2011

On 7 February 2011 08:12, Alexey Khudyakov <alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also there is a container-classes package which provide set of type class
> for containers.
>
> [1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/container-classes

Don't use that package: it's broken.  I did start on a re-write that
works (and there are similar libraries around that I believe do work),
but gave up because it was a) too fiddly, and b) I decided that the
use case I had for them wasn't worth it (as it would just make that
library more complicated and difficult to use, possibly also less
efficient).  If anyone wants it I can certainly send them what I've
got though.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com